There are 4 (of 10) sponsorships remaining at $250 each. Sponsorships include:
- A six-foot, covered display table at the Big Bash (includes electric and WiFi -- tables are positioned around the perimiter of the event room)
- Three tickets to the event
- Your company name and logo listed as a sponsor on this website site
Market your products or services. Sell your wares. Hand out your promotional material. Or simply network from the comfort of being behind a display table. There are several reasons people sponsor. What's yours?
Questions: Call Gill Wagner at 314-416-1440.
Ready to rock and roll? Purchase your Big Bash sponsorship here.
Sponsorships are $250
(Enter name and email address for now well get the rest of your information, logo, etc. later.)
- Ron Ameln, Small Business Monthly
- Don Barnes, The Business Networking Calendar.com
- Ralph Barrale, Logan University
- Jeannie Braun, Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Rissy Bruening, New York Life
- Ron Bruns, New York Life
- Ben Burke, Arch Grants
- Dennis Callier, Calliers Catering
- Jeremy Callier, Calliers Catering
- Dorothy Carnoske, Transamerica Financial Advisors
- Matt Collier, Northwestern Mutual
- Dennis Cooper, The Federal Savings Bank
- Ann Dolan, Callier's Catering
- Tina DuMay, Small Business Monthly
- Mike Egel, Spoke Marketing
- John Eyres, Business Connections Consulting
- Patrick Feder, Comprehensive Chiropractic
- Charlie Fischer, Canterbury Enterprises, Inc.
- Robert Gatesh, Transamerica Financial Advisors
- Matthew Goodrich, Vidan Family Chiropractic
- Barry Hammond, Cirrus Solutinz
- Yvette Hartsfield, St. Andrew's Charitable Foundation
- Pat Hawn, MarketVolt
- Tony Holt, Business Solutions 2 Excel
- Lori Kelling, West St. Louis County Chamber of Commerce
- Julianne Kimberling, J. Hilburn
- Kathy King, Gift Basket Glam
- Joel Kirk, Off the Wall Murals
- Dan Klein, Spoke Marketing
- Tom Krapu, Infinite Potential
- Christine Krueger, St. Louis Ovarian Cancer Aweareness
- Michael LeBlanc, STL Veterans Business Network
- Ronald Luebke, RWL Enterprises, Inc.
- Brian Maher, Charter Business
- Kevin Martin, True Course, LLC
- Andy Mehring, The Principia
- Lewis Momany, Lourdes Wellness Spa
- Tony Morris, RESULTS Technology
- Tom Nash, Zeal for Life
- Kelly O'Daniel, Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Margaret Quaka, Jewish Community Center
- Carl Queen, Canterbury Enterprises, Inc.
- Patrick Quinn, Karpel Solutions
- Emily Ratliff, Logan University
- Helene Reif, Spectrum Insurance Solution
- Gerry Richardson, Evans & Dixon
- Brian Rogers, Blue Maven Law, LLC
- Mary Scott, Make Believe TV, LLC
- Todd Snover, Advanced Technology Group
- Richard Terry, Accolade Kitchen & Bath
- Michael Vaughn
- Donald Venverloh, Lexx Funding, Inc.
- Joy Ann Venverloh, Lexx Funding, Inc.
- Cindy Wagner, Editing Ink
- Gill Wagner, Gill Wagner Connections
- Anna Wiesler, MarketVolt
10/16/2014 Thursday, October 16
5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- $20 in advance registration closes end-of-day Monday, October 13
- $50 cash for walk-ins
1851 Schoettler Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Big Bash: Call Gill Wagner at 314-416-1440
Purser Center: Call Emily Ratliff at 636-230-1881
The 10th Annual Big Bash is ON!
A HUGE THANK YOU goes to the kind folks at Logan University for graciously hosting our largest connections event of the
year at the absolutely gorgeous Purser Center theater and facility.
Already known as one of the finest chiropractic universities in the world, Logan University is looking forward to
showing off its beautiful campus and fabulous event facility.
Price includes access to the event, parking, hors doeuvres served by waiters from 6 to 8 p.m. and beverages (beer, wine, soda, water) all evening.
Join Logan University and a host of our areas associations, chambers and charities for our Biggest Bash of the year!